order Xanax 2mg online
Tranquilizers are the most effective drugs for treating panic disorders and neuroses
Currently, there is a boom in various psychological methods for the treatment of human mental illness, which is called “psychotherapy”. At the same time, not every sick person will turn to a therapist for such help.
Many patients prefer drug therapy as the fastest way to stop the symptoms of psychopathology. It is easy to understand them: the psychic symptoms are frightened by their suddenness, spontaneity, impossibility to control, inexplicability, the absence of visible causes, lack of understanding of relatives, absence of organic pathology, which is capable of “explaining” the presence of a symptom in a healthy organism.
Tranquilizers are often prescribed for panic disorders and neuroses. These synthetic drugs stop anxiety, which is very helpful to the patient!
Effects of Xanax (Alprazolam) on the human body
Xanax (active substance is Alprazolam) is a vivid representative of anti-anxiety (anxiolytic) drugs. It is the representative of a new generation of benzodiazepine derivatives containing an additional triazole ring. Preparations of the triazole-benzodiazepine group are considered to be the most promising in the benzodiazepine derivatives group: a short period of action (11-15 hours), rapid absorption, and high anti-anxiety activity.
Alprazolam has a good tranquilizing, anti-phobic, anticonvulsant, and moderate hypnotic effect. It causes a slight sedative effect and practically does not reduce working capacity during the day.
Uses of Xanax (Alprazolam)
- Alprazolam is widely used in the treatment of neuroses with an anxiety syndrome.
- It has a very good effect in the relief of panic attacks accompanied by cardiovascular and gastrointestinal disturbances (in conditions previously described as sympathoadrenal paroxysms, bear’s disease, etc.). A panic attack is usually stopped after 10 minutes of taking alprazolam.
- Xanax (Alprazolam) may be prescribed to people with reactive depressive states, including those developed against a background of somatic diseases.
- Alprazolam can be used in combination with other drugs for treating nausea and vomiting, induced by chemotherapy.
Who should not use Alprazolamhttp://puremedstore.com
- Individuals who have a history of hypersensitivity reactions to the drug.
- People with lactose intolerance.
- People with respiratory failure, pronounced hepatic and renal impairment, myasthenia gravis, acute poisoning with alcohol, acute glaucoma, psychotropic, hypnotic or narcotic drugs.
- When using Alprazolam, it is forbidden to be engaged in activities that require concentration and speed of psychomotor reactions